Juan Guevaramuy buen trato con el vendedor y muy buena asesoria y el producto está trabajando muy bien ya tiene un año y no he tenido ningún problema
Obert MatetakufaI'm very happy with the business deal and all the support they are giving . A very good business partner
7 Inch HMI PLC Touch Screen QM3G-70FH 8 Channels Programmable Logic Controller
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
7 Inch HMI PLC Touch Screen,
8 Channels HMI PLC Touch Screen,
7 Inch Programmable Logic Controller
7 Inch HMI PLC Touch Screen QM3G-70FH 8 channels Programmable Logic Controller 154*87mm 32bit CPU 408MHz
In the field of personalized applications, coolmay technology provides users with a PLC application platform to create high-performance industrial integration control solutions for users, saving time and cost for users, improving efficiency and enhancing corporate competitiveness.
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION of HMI PLC ALL IN ONE
1. Support several high-speed counting and high-speed pulse.Acceleration and deceleration are independent.The total high-speed counting and pulse can not exceed 480KHz
2. 32K steps program capacity.32K power-off retentive registers.support interrupt.linear and circular interpolation.PID self-adjusting
3. Special encrvotion.Set password as 12345678 to thorouahly prevent readina dataPLC only supporls 8-bit password encryotion
4. PLC is compatible with programming software GX Developer8.86Q and GX Works2and HMl is mView software.
5. The network module can be selected accordina to customer reauirements to realize remote control More models are supported to customize if bulk order.
1.Precautions of using PLC transistor and relay
The PLC output is a common cathode output, the theoretical value is 1A, the actual use is less than 500mA, the COM wiring is negative, please use 24V voltage, there is no voltage output when it is used as a switch. If an external relay, the relay needs an external power supply.
The relay has a contact life, the theoretical value is 30W times, and the theoretical value of the external load does not exceed 5A. Frequently, the full load current may affect the service life, and there is no voltage out.
2.Precautions of Coolmay PLC output type selection
MT: indicates the transistor output, MR: indicates the relay output, and MRT: indicates the relay transistor mixed output.
The main differences between transistor output and relay output are:
(1)The difference in current load. At present, we use a transistor with a maximum current load of 500MA, and the maximum current load of the relay is 5A (the maximum relay current of the EX2N(S)/DX2N(S) series PLC is 3A);
(2)Output power: The transistor can only be connected to the DC24V power supply , and the relay can be connected to the DC24V and AC220V power supply ;
(3)Functional characteristics: If you need to send a pulse to drive a stepper motor, you should use the transistor output or the mixed output. Also if the output switch is active, it is recommended to use a transistor output;
(4)If both the relay and the transistor are available, it is recommended to use a transistor output because the transistor has no contact life limit and the lifetime will be longer than the relay as long as the current does not exceed the limit.