Juan Guevaramuy buen trato con el vendedor y muy buena asesoria y el producto está trabajando muy bien ya tiene un año y no he tenido ningún problema
Obert MatetakufaI'm very happy with the business deal and all the support they are giving . A very good business partner
Coomlmay 3.5 Inch Small Size HMI Control Panel 64MB RAM Support Modbus 32bit CPU 408mhz
|Display Size||73*56mm||Contrast Ratio||400:1|
|Touch Type||4-wire Resistive Panel||CPU||32bit CPU 408MHz|
Small HMI Control Panel,
3.5Inch HMI Control Panel,
Small Size HMI Panel
COOMLMAY 3.5 INCH SMALL SIZE HMI CONTROL PANEL 64MB RAM SUPPORT MODBUS 32BIT CPU 408MHZ 320*240
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION of HMI PLC ALL IN ONE
The features are as below:
1. 60,000 TFT true color display,all series support vertical display
2. Supports any-formatstatic images and GIF animation
3. Supports al fonts in Windows
4. Provide a large number of vector libraries and component libraries
5. Button sound and alarm sound can beset by yourself
6. Convenient drawing components and full-featured editing components allow users to quickly desian screens at will
Model TK6037FH Specs Dimension 88*88*25mm Cutout size 72*72mm Display size 73*56mm Weight(kg) 0.3 kg Display Display 3.5" TFT
320*240 Brightness 300cd/m² Contrast ratio 400:1 Backlight LED Backlight time 60,000 hours Display color 65536 colors Touch type 4-wire resistive panel Storage ROM NOR Flash 8MB RAM 64MB (HMI when stores historical data, optional ferroelectric is required) CPU 32bit CPU 408MHz Interface Interface
- Download port: Type-C, RS232, RS485
COM port: RS232, RS485
Protocol RS232/RS485 supports MODBUS, free port and common PLC communication protocol Calendar Yes Input Voltage 12-24VDC±10%<150mA @ 24VDC Consumption 42mA/24V Protection Class IP65 (front panel) Temperature Ambient environment: 0～50℃ | Storage environment: -20～70℃ Humidity 20%～90% RH Certification CE / Software
CoolMay TPWorks HMI programming software
Detailed info. refer to Coolmay TK Series HMI Programming Manual CoolMay TK HMI User Manual
By courier, door to door
For samples, the package will be delivered by DHL/UPS/FedEx/EMS express. Usually it will take 3-7 days to your location.
If you are not hurry but need economical delivery, we can go with packet channel. The delivery time depends on your location.
Air shipping or by sea
If bulk order, the packages will be delivered by air shipping or by ship.
1. Precautions of using PLC transistor and relay
The PLC output is a common cathode output, the theoretical value is 1A, the actual use is less than 500mA, the COM wiring is negative, please use 24V voltage, there is no voltage output when it is used as a switch. If an external relay, the relay needs an external power supply.
The relay has a contact life, the theoretical value is 30W times, and the theoretical value of the external load does not exceed 5A. Frequently, the full load current may affect the service life, and there is no voltage out.
2. Precautions of Coolmay PLC output type selection
MT: indicates the transistor output, MR: indicates the relay output, and MRT: indicates the relay transistor mixed output.
The main differences between transistor output and relay output are:
(1) The difference in current load. At present, we use a transistor with a maximum current load of 500MA, and the maximum current load of the relay is 5A (the maximum relay current of the EX2N(S) / DX2N(S) series PLC is 3A) ;
(2) Output power: The transistor can only be connected to the DC24V power supply , and the relay can be connected to the DC24V and AC220V power supply ;
(3) Functional characteristics: If you need to send a pulse to drive a stepper motor, you should use the transistor output or the mixed output. Also if the output switch is active, it is recommended to use a transistor output;
(4) If both the relay and the transistor are available, it is recommended to use a transistor output because the transistor has no contact life limit and the lifetime will be longer than the relay as long as the current does not exceed the limit.