4 Wire Resistive 42mA 24V HMI Control Panel 320x240 Pixels 88*88*25mm
|Cutout Size||72*72mm||Display Size||73*56mm|
|Resolution||320*240 Pixels||Contrast Ratio||400:01:00|
|ROM||NOR Flash 8MB||RAM||64MB|
|Ambient Environment||0～50℃||Storage Environment||-20～70℃|
4 Wire HMI Control Panel,
42mA 24V HMI Control Panel,
320x240 Pixels HMI Touch Panel
HMI Control Panel 88*88*25mm Dimension 4-Wire Resistive 42mA/24V Consumption
1. Resistive touch panel with high precision and reliability
2. 60,000 TFT true color display, all series support vertical display 3. Supports any-format static images and GIF animation
4. Supports all fonts in Windows
5. Provide a large number of vector libraries and component libraries
6. Button sound and alarm sound can be set by yourself
7. Convenient drawing components and full-featured editing components allow users to quickly design screens at will
8. Multi-language, support to display multiple languages in the same screen, and have the function of translator
9. Multiple communication protocols, support each communication port to connect with multiple controllers
|Weight||Appox. 0.3 kg|
|Backlight time||60,000 hours|
|Display color||65536 colors|
|Touch type||4-wire resistive panel|
|STORAGE||ROM||NOR Flash 8MB|
|CPU||32bit CPU 408MHz|
|INTERFACE||Download port||Type-C, RS232, RS485|
|COM port||1 RS232, 1 RS485|
|Protocol||Support MODBUS, free port and common PLC communication Protocol|
|Input Voltage||12-24VDC±10%<150mA @ 24VDC|
|Protection Class||IP65 (front panel)|
Ambient environment: 0～50℃
Storage environment: -20～70℃
|CoolMay mView HMI programming software|
TK series HMI applied Coolmay software “mView”. “mView” is a set of stable and reliable human machine interface programming software for industrial occasions. Independent and original system design, running speed increased by 200%, memory usage reduced by 50%.increased by 200%, memory usage reduced by 50%. The screen is intuitive and easy to grasp, and the usage is similar to commonly used file editing software. You can easily create charts, histograms, various button displays and other functions with the mouse.
mView editing interface layout:
● Title bar: Displays the currently opened project path and file name, window number, and window name.
● Menu bar: A menu that displays various commands of CoolMayView. These menus are pull-down menus.
● Standard toolbar: Shortcut buttons for placing some commands. Corresponding buttons and editing tools for displaying files, editing, printing and other functions.
● Design components: Command buttons for component objects.
● Screen management: The management window of the screen used by the project.
● Communication management: engineering designers to manage, set up a window to communicate with PLC or other serial devices.
● Label management: Set labels for system variables and external variables to facilitate users to quickly find the corresponding variables.
● Status bar: Displays the current operation status, human-machine interface parameters, and communication equipment.