Juan Guevaramuy buen trato con el vendedor y muy buena asesoria y el producto está trabajando muy bien ya tiene un año y no he tenido ningún problema
Obert MatetakufaI'm very happy with the business deal and all the support they are giving . A very good business partner
Customized 50Hz 60Hz AC220V Servo Drive PLC All In One Support Built In / External
Contact me for free samples and coupons.
Wechat: 0086 18588475571
If you have any concern, we provide 24-hour online help.x
|Applicable Load||Less Than 3 Times Of Motor Inertia||Display Operation||5-digit LED Digital Tube Display, 4 Operation Keys|
Customized Servo Drive PLC,
Servo Drive PLC 60Hz
Customized Single Phase50/60Hz AC220V Servo PLC All-in-one Support built-in and external
|Servo drive series||MX3G-C40/C75 series servo PLC all-in-one|
|lnput power supply||Main circuit power supply: single phase AC220V, voltage range 200v~240v, 50/60hz|
|PLC logic supply voltage||DC24V|
|Drive motor||straight line(DDL), torque (DDR), voice coil, brush and brushless servo motor|
|control model||Motion sequence, point-to-point, PVT, electronic gear, cam, position, speed, torque control mode|
|Encoder feedback||lncremental 17 bit 2500 line encoder|
|operating mode||lndependent programmable control (PLC), external control(step pulse, PWM,encoder a/b), or distributed network control (modbus/rs communication)|
|communication type||RS485(Support Modbus protocol and RS protocol)|
|Input / output signal||
16 photoelectrically isolated inputs
16 photoelectric isolation outputs, including three high-speed pulses; Programmable universal
Quadrature incremental encoder, maximum rate 5m line/s (20m after 4 times frequency) digital Hall (u, v, W,120 ° electrical phase difference) Back EMF
Analog sine cosine encoder(sin/cos) optional resolver optional2nd encoder input or output (full closed loop control)
|Rated current range of adaptive motor(a)||2.0~3.0A/3.0~4.0A|
|Program capacity||16k/ step|
Servo installation method
- Installation direction: the normal installation direction of servo driver is vertical and upright.
- Installation and fixation: during installation, tighten the two M4 fixing screws at the rear of the servo driver. Grounding: be sure to ground the grounding terminal of the driver, otherwise there may be the risk ofelectric shock or interference to produce wrong action.
- . Wiring requirements: when wiring the driver, please route the cable downward (refer to the figure below)to avoid the cable flowing into the driver when there is liquid attached to the cable on site.
- lnstallation interval: please refer to figure 1 for the installation intervaldistance between drives and otherequipment. Note that the minimum size is indicated on the figure. In order to ensure the serviceperformance and service life of drives, please leave sufficient installation interval as far as possible.
- Heat dissipation: the servo driver adopts natural cooling mode and forced cooling mode.
- Installation precautions: when installing the electrical control cabinet, prevent dust or iron filings fromentering the servo driver.